Dive into another world with Perseas
Enjoy a wonderful day with stunning views, swimming in clear water and an amazing barbecue on the beach!
The boat Perseas is a kaiki, which is a traditional Greek fishing boat built in classic wooden style. During the summer season we organise excursions and tours to remote spots that cannot be reached by land.
About the trip
We sail between steep rock faces and bizarre rock formations, which are a burst of volcanic colour. Swimming is directly from the boat or from one of the idyllic beaches, where an appetizing barbecue awaits you. Andreas, the owner and captain of the boat, has travelled these waters as a fisherman for years and will gladly show you his favorite spots of great natural beauty. Above all, he’ll reveal the secrets of Kimolos coast and the deserted island of Poliegos with its untouched beaches, mysterious sea caves and breathtaking cliffs.
Andreas will pick you up in Perseas from Pollonia harbour at 11.30am.
We’ll set sail towards Kimolos, then go along its coast, stopping here and there for a swim and taking in the great views on the way.
At around 2pm we’ll berth at a beautiful beach for a hearty, vegetarian-friendly barbecue with plenty time to swim and relax before and after lunch.
On our way back to Milos we’ll see hidden caves and magnificent rock- formations in a spectrum of colour accentuated by the changing light of the evening sun.
At around 19.30, after having captured the volcanic landmark of Glaronisia against a setting sun, we’ll arrive back in Pollonia.
Important to know
- We take a maximum of 14 people on board per trip
- Reservations are only possible up to 10 days in advance (due to weather forecast information)
- We sail daily as long as we have at least 6 passengers, but if we have to cancel, we’ll usually tell you the evening before or early on the morning of your trip at the latest
- For the passenger list we need your name, surname, hometown, nationality and mobile number
- We only offer full-day trips from 11.30am to sunset (around 19.30)
- We have life jackets for adults and children
- Our barbecue is great for vegetarians (just remember to tell us when you book)
- All our fruit and vegetables are from our own farm. Meat, cheese, desserts and drinks are from carefully selected suppliers
- We catch all the fish and calamari ourselves – with great passion
- €80 per person**
- cash to Andreas on the day of your trip
** Unfortunately we have to charge the same price for kids because a child counts as one person on the passenger list
Send us your reservation request
Please note that we can’t take reservations more than 10 days in advance.
Please don’t forget to read the most important information about meeting point, departure time, catering, etc.
This post is also available in: German